Bridging Health Gap.com, a web page launched on 18th July 2021 at WordPress provides Public Health Literacy to equip the public with health knowledge. Drawing from my experience, I have witnessed undue suffering that is preventable. Take, for example, diarrhea, it has remained a leading cause of death in children worldwide, but it is preventable.
To publish articles relevant to our health needs, your involvement in generating priority areas is important. To include your opinion, please, follow the instructions below;
- The feedback you provide is confidential and will only be used to identify priority areas.
- Will help focus future publications on identified areas.
- If you consent, please, give your answer to the following questions;
Kindly, give feedback on the articles that you have read at bridginghealthgap.com
- Are the articles relevant to your health needs?
- How would you like to receive the article; Weekly, Bi-monthly, or once a month?
- Give three (3) areas of health needs that you would like the writer to address in the coming year.
To send your feedback
- Please, scroll to the end of the article, write your answer in the comment box. Click to post
- If you find posting the comment a challenge, please, send your feedback on the WhatsApp page that you receive the articles
- Or, though my email address: email@example.com